This video is brought to you by SQUARESPACE! Visit http://www.squarespace.com/jasonvong to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
Click Here for Additional Info!!
My FAVORITE Camera Gear Kit!: https://geni.us/2sn6B
Follow Us on IG! @jasonvmedia & @hellovivienne
FAQ [Updated 05/06/2019]
1. Would there be a chance of buying a fake camera/lens? Not very likely.
2. Is buying in Japan cheaper? See 02:51
3. Where can I get the best deal? See 03:59
4. Are Used Gear/2nd Hand Items Trustworthy? See 04:16
5. Do I Need My Passport? See 02:51 but YES
6. Don't Know Japanese? I don't either but haven't had any issues dealing with the store reps. They will not take advantage of you or rip you off if that's what you're worried about.
7. Are Japanese Lenses compatible with my Camera? This isn't a Playstation 2, there aren't any "Region Locks" with camera gear lol
8. Thinking about buying a Sony Camera in Japan?
Make sure the one you're purchasing is an Overseas Model. The typical ones found in stores only contain the Menu Settings in Japanese and it cannot be changed. Unfortunately, Overseas Models tend to be a weebit more expensive so only buy if you absolutely have to!
9. If you pay with a VISA card, you can save an additional 5% off your purchase!!
10. A few native Japanese viewers have informed me that it is possible to bargain the prices at Yodobashi. I'm not sure how much but it sure doesn't hurt to ask!
Yodobashi Shinjuku West Main Store
1 Chome-11-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
More Yodobashi Location: https://www.yodobashi.com/
3 Chome-29-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan
1-12-5, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0023
Music from Epidemic Sound (Free 30-Day Trial!)