Access the FULL episode when you sign up for the Aussie English Premium Podcast or Academy memberships here: https://www.AussieEnglish.com.au
Join my 5-Day FREE English Course: https://www.AussieEnglish.com.au/free-course/
Listen to this episode on the podcast here: https://www.AussieEnglish.com.au/766
Learn Australian English by listening to conversations between me and my dad Ian Smissen and today we talk about how to clone dinosaurs! Yeah, I know it’s something you can’t do out of your home laboratory but it sparks questions among us humans, right?
Has mankind really come this far with regards to science?
What else can DNA cloning technology bring to us?
If you have the technology and money to do a successful DNA cloning procedure, would you really do it?
On what? Or who?
If you're someone learning Australian English as a second language and you want to improve your pronunciation, reduce your foreign accent and sound more like an Australian when you speak English, check out my content at Aussie English - www.aussieenglish.com.au
And grab my Australian Pronunciation Course here - www.aussieenglish.com.au/courses
| SUBSCRIBE TO AE |
| FOLLOW AE |
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/theaussieenglishpodcast/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/australia_english/
- Website - https://www.aussieenglish.com.au
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Aussie_English
| ENGLISH COURSES |
- Australian English Pronunciation - https://aussieenglish.com.au/australian-pronunciation-course/
- Phrasal Verbs - https://aussieenglish.com.au/effortless-phrasal-verb-course/
- Spoken English - https://aussieenglish.com.au/spoken-english-course/
| AE ACADEMY |
- Join here - https://aussieenglish.com.au/academy/
| AE PODCAST |
- Free Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/podcast-episodes/
- Premium Podcast - https://aussieenglish.com.au/the-premium-podcast/